Thursday 26 January 2012

Introduction


Hello,
My name is Elaine Jones and I am an avid crafter.  Although I have promised myself not to try out new crafts, when I see something new that catches my interest, I can't resist trying it out. However, there are a few favourites that stay with me.  They are:Painting (mostly in watercolour) Paper crafting -  especially cards.  Textiles - craft items and Patchwork & Quilting Crochet - Items ranging from lace doilies to blankets

Last January I received a City & Guilds Teaching Certificate.  Since then I have been teaching, with students ranging from 9 - 92 years of age.
I would like to hear from anyone interested in joining any of my classes or holding a workshop on any of the subjects mentioned above.

I will soon be uploading some pictures.
Hoping you have a crafty day.

1 comment: