Friday 27 January 2012

Art Work

Hello,

I decided to load some pictures of my art work today.  I hope you like some of them.


 This is a detail of a larger, oval picture in water colour.









'Poppies'  another water colour








 


'Autumn Leaves'  Another water colour from some leaves I collected
while staying in Brittany, France.





'Owl'  In mixed media.  From a photograph in a magazine.




  

   
While on a walk in Coalport, I took some photos of the swans and later composed this picture - again in water colour.                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Those Swan's are beautifull and you know I love the Poppy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Elaine I too love the poppys they are so nice. But, of course you always do such a great job on all your arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Elaine I was just sitting here looking really good at the owls face it looks really good especially the eyes just had to let you know that. You take care Vicki

    ReplyDelete